- Guaranteed Returns
- Citizenship Scheme
- Travel Visa-Free To Over 160 Countries
Fisherman’s Cabanas 5 Star Hotel Resort development is approved by the government of St. Kitts & Nevis giving you the Citizenship-by-Investment. Our development will offer you the unique opportunity to take part of a great project located in one of the most beautiful Caribbean Island. St. Kitts & Nevis Islands have an average 85° Fahrenheit or 29° Celsius with steady North Eastern breezes.
Fisherman’s Cabanas is the ideal place to spend vacation or more in paradise. Located on the West coast, the views over the Caribbean Sea to St. Kitts & Nevis are spectacular and to the East the views of Mount Nevis are beautiful.Download brochure Register
Benefits of a St.Kitts & Nevis Citizenship
- Visa-free travel to over 130 countries including Schengen region, UK, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- No residency requirements.
- No interview requirements.
- No language requirements.
- Citizens are allowed to work and reside in St Kitts and Nevis.
- Limited taxation: no wealth, gift, foreign income or capital gains tax.
- Completely private application process.
- No Education or work experience requirements.
- Dual citizenship is allowed.
The St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship program is the oldest in existence, so it is considered to be the platinum standard. Purchasing a unit within this stunning 5-star resort provides you with the opportunity to apply for a Government-approved citizenship.
The property is located next to a local fishing area, hence the name: Fisherman’s Cabanas. Access to this area will be maintained for the fishermen. The project will hopefully be an economic benefit to the local fishermen, who can supply the beach bar with fresh fish. The development will encourage a sympathetic relationship with the local culture of Nevis.
- Guaranteed high returns
- Government approved citizenship scheme
- 5-year exit strategy with 100% buyback
- Visa-free travel to over 160 countries
- World’s #1 supplier of second passports
- No income or capital gains tax