Terms of Business
This website is the property of GPS (UK)LTD T/A Golden Properties, herein referred to as GPS. By visiting this website you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The information in this website does not constitute either an offer to sell; a solicitation; or an offer to buy in a country in which this type of offer or solicitation is unlawful, or in which a person making such an offer or solicitation does not hold the necessary authorisation to do so. It is also not directed at investors, in those cases where the law prohibits this type of offer or solicitation from being made. Accordingly, persons accessing the information on this website are responsible themselves for ascertaining the legal requirements, which would affect their acquisition of any investment, including any foreign exchange control requirements.
- All data collected through www.goldenproperties.co.uk remains confidential and shall not be used by anyone else other than GPS. You have the right to request exemption from marketing activities email@example.com; you also have the right to access any data we hold about you.
- The information on this website (including without limitation, photographs, illustrations, plans, dimensions, descriptions, tables, projections and prices) are for guidance only. GPS ensures that, to the best of its knowledge, the information on this website is true and accurate. GPS accepts no liability for any errors or omissions in the information contained in this website and accepts no liability in respect of the standing of any firms, companies, authorities or individuals referred to within this website.
- GPS transfer of electronic policy requests that any e-mail and any attachments are for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete the e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. No contracts or official orders shall be concluded by means of e-mail unless backed up with a formalised signed reservation form or contract. Please note that GPS reserves the right to monitor e-mails sent or received. No liability is accepted by GPS for any losses caused by viruses contracted during transit over the internet or present in any receiving system.
- GPS makes no representations or warranties in respect of the accuracy, reliability of any of the information, content, software or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this website.
- GPS accepts no liability for any loss, damage or costs incurred by you in respect of any properties sold prior to any visit arranged by GPS. The price and availability of the properties is subject to change without notice. You are advised prior to making travel arrangements to contact GPS, whereupon GPS may confirm to the best of its knowledge whether the property has been sold and/or whether the price has changed.
- Within this website you may find links or references to third party material and third party web sites. GPS accepts no liability in respect of the contents of such material or sites. GPS should not be taken to be endorsing, publishing, permitting or authorising such sites or materials. GPS is not a party to, or responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such third party web sites.
- Where a property is advertised on this website it is your responsibility to ensure that all titles and where appropriate licenses and planning permissions are correct and in place before proceeding and to conduct all necessary surveys and due diligence. GPS accepts no liability for any damages, including without limitation, loss of deposits and/or monies arising out of or in connection with the negligence of agents, property owners and/or property developers.
- GPS charges an administration / brokerage fee for contract handling on some properties. The administration fee will be made clear to a purchase pre-reservation and signature of the reservation agreement is proof of acceptance of your intent to pay the administration / brokerage fee. The administration / brokerage fee is preferred to be collected via credit/debit card over the telephone or in person through our chip and pin system by bank transfer or cash and In all cases, administration fees are non refundable should you not proceed with the unit. Signature of the reservation agreement is your acceptance of the above. In exceptional circumstances should a refund be agreed prior in writing this would always be subject to a 28 day return policy.
- 10. For the avoidance of doubt, GPS does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of GPS, or its directors, employees or other representatives.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, GPS accepts no liability for any loss, damages or costs arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, including direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- You are advised to seek appropriate financial, legal and tax advice from suitably regulated sources prior to investing in any property or project featured on this website or otherwise referred to you by GPS . GPS is not providing financial advice under the regulations of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- By signing and returning the Offer & Deposit Receipt, you have read and accept the GPS (UK) LTD Terms and Conditions (T & Cs) detailed on the GPS UK LTD T/A Golden Properties website (www.goldenproperties.co.uk) and you acknowledge that GPS UK LTD has/have advised you, and you are fully aware, that your Administration & Handling Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
- GPS (UK) LTD.rewards programme only applies to referral clients who purchase their property as a cash investment.